WELCOME
to my flimstrip, tht-loveee.blogspot.com
Bold Italic Underline Url
&, HELLO ! Welcome to my blog. www.tht-loveee.blogspot.com;
do feel free to take a look, but do note that spam is not allowed at the tagboard. if you do take away the credits, do remember that you would not be able to see your head intact soon.
please take a look, the navigations are at the left side of the blogskin, do take note that this skin is best viewed in IE 800 x 600 or more.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
BBQ was ok. I don't know if I should be upset or angry. If not for the mistake I made there, I wouldn't have known that I've done many other things that irk you one way or another. I wouldn't have known you felt awkard/disgusted by that. If it weren't for Hongjin, I would have known nothing. Thanks. :) Mental note to self.Hah, Sean you fail man. Call yourself a love guru. Pui. Brag about 7years when you can't even understand her. Call yourself someone who likes her when you don't even understand her the least bit. Call yourself her friend who don't even know what she likes & what she don't likes. Call yourself a guy when you don't even know how to care, or at least be sensitive of her feelings. You're so self-centered & insensitive that when she's in a bad mood, you still strike up conversations trying to cheer her up, even though knowing all you get is silence and that she dislikes you even more, deceiving yourself that she might reply you but all you do is make her dislike you more. Call yourself an asshole/jerk because you're one. Stop trying to be over friendly towards her when you're just mere friends. Stop trying to be a know it all that you know what she likes for food/items when all you know about her is that she likes mango. Stop being a brag that you have to offer to ask people whether they want you to buy stuff for them when you don't know whether they like it or not. Don't sms her/msn or however communicate because you shouldn't give her the wrong idea. Stop "acting" infront of her like you've known her for a hundred years when you only known her for not long and someone else can tell you something about her that you never knew and that person has known her for a shorter period than you. Stop thinking that since the majority of girls like a certain stuff, it doesen't mean she will like it too, so all you have to do is ASK. & not go, "I think she will like it." Can't you even have the courtesy to ask ? She accepts the present because she at least appreciates it and doesen't want to make you feel bad. There are many more. Just can't think of it now. Going to fix my phone & get my hair cut. Bye people.You fail terribly.