WELCOME
to my flimstrip, tht-loveee.blogspot.com
Bold Italic Underline Url
&, HELLO ! Welcome to my blog. www.tht-loveee.blogspot.com;
do feel free to take a look, but do note that spam is not allowed at the tagboard. if you do take away the credits, do remember that you would not be able to see your head intact soon.
please take a look, the navigations are at the left side of the blogskin, do take note that this skin is best viewed in IE 800 x 600 or more.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
YES ! FINALLY.The sacrifice paid off. My hair got cut & .... I GOT SACKED! ! :D (Or maybe seen more as probation to the teachers.) Like finally, I've been waiting for this. Because, since they won't allow me to quit, I rather I get sacked. So, for the past few weeks, I've been not doing my duty, using handphones in class, sweet drinks outside the canteen after school(well everyone's doing that.), defiance, improper attire; hair, shirt tucked out, ankle socks. I got caught for hair today by Ms Yong but we were not sent to have our hair cut. Phew, lucky for the rest of the other students. Went for P.E later, & did not have to participate as I had M.C for two weeks. :D 26/9 to 10/10 . Slacking halfway and Mr Shahril came to look for me as he thought I missed my duty on Monday for the Sec 3s oral. Which in fact was, I had literature play so I told Adam I couldn't be his replacement. Adam asked another prefect to go instead. Adam was called out and after he explained his reason, he was allowed to go, while me, got caught for my hair and he ordered me to get my hair cut by all AWESOME & MOST FASHIONABLE HAIRSTYLIST. MR VICK. :D I'm his regular customer & his BANGS STYLE OF HAIRCUT IS THE BEST AND AWESOME TO THE MAXZXC MAN I TELL YOU. FREE SOMEMORE. (: well, so I acted pathetic by saying, " Please, can you give me one more chance ? -pouts-" LOL . Mr Vick told me to take off my spectacles, badge and tie and said that this has been the 75th time he told me to cut my hair. WOW, SO MANY TIMES. NOT. pure exaggeration, he passed his Maths I supposed ? I was like YES . FINALLY. after his OH-SO-AWESOMEZXC haircut, I took my spectacles and left. finally, a huge load has been released from me. ending here now . :D won't be posting till EOY's over . bye people . :D