WELCOME
to my flimstrip, tht-loveee.blogspot.com
Bold Italic Underline Url
&, HELLO ! Welcome to my blog. www.tht-loveee.blogspot.com;
do feel free to take a look, but do note that spam is not allowed at the tagboard. if you do take away the credits, do remember that you would not be able to see your head intact soon.
please take a look, the navigations are at the left side of the blogskin, do take note that this skin is best viewed in IE 800 x 600 or more.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Konichiwa. Watashi wa ショーン.Hajimemashte.
Well. Im back from Japan. (:
Not posting pictures till I manage to upload all. I have about 800 pics to upload.
And well, miracles do happen. It so happened when I was playing volleyball. -.- My buddy, Keisuke, has the standard of Robin I think, because I saw how he played. Serving & Spikes same as Robin. Except his strength is like Hongye. -.- No wonder their ball is like twice as hard as our school volleyball so they don't burst so easily when hit by people who have so much strength. -.-. Andd. I'll post the video of the girls thrashing the boys. On my next post. And then coz I heard from my buddy they train for 4-5years. And all of them can freaking jump serve, no undernet. Spike also like Hongye. Scary can. And watch their match is boring like hell -.-Girls vs Boys is like 10mins 20-5, then Girls vs Girls. As in like there are 20players they split into two groups. Guess the score after 25mins? 10-9. -.- Anddd. I can spike le. I think its tyco bah. Coz I manage to do it for one full match. And I made my buddy kena injured. Accident lahh. Damn guilty. I was trying to trick the one receiving my spike. Like pretend I gonna spike to the right, I go spike left. Then end up is my buddy receive then I hit till his face. LOL. End up nose plus mouth bleed. -.- Abit nia. Continue playing from 4pm-8pm coz their school start from 8.25 - 4pm. LOL. Maybe because no pressure bahh. Coz its like their coach also wont scold me if I do wrong. Only encourage and congratulate me loh. Damn nice. But their training is tough. Seriously. I think even Benjamin cannot take it. :X You have to like jump over each other for 8 rounds. Jump, Squat, Jump, Squat. And they have 15players for the boys team bah.Their hall very big hor. And more like do blocking continuously at the net, hold push-up position till the Coach say can recover. And its like 20mins, break 5mins, and do one last time. Ohya. They have wheelbarrow too. The good thing is, you won't sweat at all. Because their indoor court is freaking cold. Natural aircon? Thats what the students said. -.- And, they abit hyper one lahh, especially the girls. I use spoon go eat the rice, they laugh and say is use for scooping curry. I use fork try to poke the meat, they say is use chopsticks to eat, same goes for the rice. And I freaking did something so wrong lahh. Okay. So I'm gonna like translate some simple Jap words to English. Ohayo - Good Morning.
Konichiwa - Hello / Good Afternoon.
Kombawa - Good Evening.
Oyashuminasai - Good Night.
Shumimasen - Excuse me.
Hajimemashte - Nice to meet you.
Watashiwa ... - I am ...
Onaka-ipai - I'm full. Jotomatei - WaitGomeinasai - Sorry.Sayonara - Goodbye.
Let the pictures do the talking up next on my next post. Cya. [: