WELCOME
to my flimstrip, tht-loveee.blogspot.com
Bold Italic Underline Url
&, HELLO ! Welcome to my blog. www.tht-loveee.blogspot.com;
do feel free to take a look, but do note that spam is not allowed at the tagboard. if you do take away the credits, do remember that you would not be able to see your head intact soon.
please take a look, the navigations are at the left side of the blogskin, do take note that this skin is best viewed in IE 800 x 600 or more.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hey peeps.
Finally gonna post. Amazing eh? LOL. Went to school as usual. Almost late. -.- Woke up at 6.30, took MRT and then rushed in school at 7.15. WOW. Had announcements, word of the day, and PE. Stupid sky, turn grey and rained. ._. Stayed in the canteen, solving Robin's "SPEED CUBE". And. I did it with the help of his manual, 2mins? I just start only leh. :X Using LBL Method somemore. Mother Tongue was next, boring. Benjamin was like, every sentence he said also got "YOUR MOTHER". Felt sorry for 1Achieve Chinese class sia, the relief teacher Mr Chan kept them awake with his blabberings. O.O Recess, then English, went with Chinyong to bring up the files, revised oral and went down to the hall at 11. Dunno do what luh. Say what every five years MOE sent a people down to schools to evaluate? And when we were supposed to volunteer, Mr Vicknesh announced that we were allowed to volunteer our friends! LOL. :P Didn't manage to get chosen. ): Aiya nvm. :X Vball next. Played halfway, when my mood suddenly changed, drastically, that I left halfway. Shall not elaborate the reason. Zixin asked me to go back, so I went back. And Enqi "lectured" me, and Zixin talked to me. Continued playing, mood still the same. Have to see him. -.- Fucker. Someday I'll vent my frustrations on my blog. Telling everyone what you really are. I can finally use a sentence on you, "Don't judge a book by it's cover, or should I say, Don't judge a person by it's appearance." Suits you. PERFECTLY. Shermaine and Jintian sort of interrogated me? So interested in JunJie. LOLOL. Told them something. Shall not say. Shhhh. :X Told Nicholas the reason I left, coz I didn't tell the real reason when Zixin asked. LOL. Walked with Nicholas to the bus stop. And his parents fetched me to. Thanks. (: Saw some people playing volleyball, was having the urge to play, when the ball rolled towards me, took it and served to them. Over net? Practically, OUT! LOL. And homesweethome after that. OMG. I'M STARVING. MY FAMILY DIDN'T LEAVE MONEY FOR MY DINNER. T.T Hahaha.Byeee!